- Michelle will be presenting at the AMT Mini-Conference In October 2018 in Canberra. To read the full transcript of her interview on MLD click here: www.amt.org.au/dowloads/journal-archive/June2017.pdf
Michelle is very excited to announce the introduction of the MLD Masterclass (Level 2). Enrollment is open for the first one in July 2017.
Dates are now up for all course for 2018!! Courses available in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth and Gold Coast
Stand By for a brand new course offering form Rhythm Massage Development entitled "The Palliative Connection" Send me a contact message if you would like to be alerted when this one is available for enrollment
- Plans are afoot for upcoming Webinars and some live "massage TV" spots with CHS Education Australia
- Michelle will be appearing in a podcast series run by Kristie Melling entitled "Rubbed the Wrong Way"
- Michelle will head up the first MLD student clinic in Australia at RMIT University
- In October, Michelle presented a training seminar in Canada for the Remedial Massage Therapists Association (RMTA), based in Alberta. She was a guest presenter at their National Conference teaching her new training course “Practical Manual Lymph Drainage for your everyday clinical practice”
- In September Rhythm Massage will be moved to a new teaching venue in Yarraville, Victoria from which all the courses will now be run.
- Rhythm Massage will continue its association with Complimentary Health Seminars (COMPHS), bringing students the latest webinars and teaching modules from each of the certification training courses. All of which can be found on the COMPHS website.
- In May, Michelle attended the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC) National Conference as a guest lecturer in Red Deer, Alberta where she presented her one-of-a-kind workshop “Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Focusing on Health and Longevity for our Elders”
- She also presented for NHPC in Edmonton at their National Teaching headquarters.
- Michelle completed production of webinars for COMPHS in all of her courses: Practical Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Self Care and Research Literacy